Sr Integration Engineer (Remote)
Our health tech partner is seeking an Integration Engineer with Epic experience. Join a purpose driven team! The ideal candidate will have strong development chops, significant experience integrating into Epic, knowledge of FHIR and HL7.
What you’ll do:
- Directly perform and oversee client implementation of Software Platform.
- This position will be highly visible within the company as well as to our clients and our clients’ personnel and as such the Implementation engineer will be expected to represent our partner with the highest levels of professionalism, domain expertise and technical skill.
- The Implementation engineer will be part of cross-functional teams to ensure strategic alignment and execution of project deliverables, on schedule, within budget, and highest quality standards.
- Provide timely and effective communication of project progress, resource needs and mitigations.
- Develop new features and functionality to our platform, when not actively engaged on client delivery projects
- Resolve bugs and address customer feedback and issues.
- Report to the executive team on project issues and project schedules.
- Be a Full-Stack Engineer as well as possessing an understanding of APIs and Healthcare integration including FHIR specifications and EMR infrastructure.
- Experience in backend development as well as user interface design, architecture and development operations.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively work with in-house and offshore resources.
- Actively participate in team meetings, develop and manage action items.
- Verify that all deliverables are well understood by the entire project team.
- Create quality parameters and ensure the product(s) meets such parameters.
- Develop proficiency in preterm infant feeding, nutrition and gut health.
- Represent the company, specifically related to vendor and security approval meetings with hospital customers.
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience and requirements, working closely with customers in order to understand customer issues, propose solutions and convert the solutions into technical product requirements.
- Clearly communicate product ideas and requirements to all levels of the organization.
What You’ll Bring:
- Preferred candidates will have 5-10+ years of experience with direct knowledge of EMR systems, FHIR integrations, HIPAA regulations and infrastructure provisioning.
- Experience with Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Kustomize all a plus
- Experience in AWS/Cloud environments and administration including Virtual Private Clouds.
- Understanding of the software product life cycle, including planning, architecture, development and implementation.
- Ability to think critically and creatively and to contribute in a dynamic team environment, including a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment and be self-directed.
- Ability to travel as required to customer or prospects locations.
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Software Development or Science fields preferred.
Back to jobs