About this job
B2B, Food & Beverage, Software Development / Engineering
Who are we?
A fast-growing scale-up! We are specialists in developing software for the restaurant and catering industry. With our software, we take our fantastic customers to the next level when it comes to getting their entire food & beverage management under control. We are indispensable in helping them to pass on orders, draw up inventories, calculate food costs, display allergens and so on!
What we're looking for
We are looking for a support engineer who is involved in solving technical and IT-related issues for customers. As a support engineer, you’re involved in the customers’ success, closely working with them on solving technical issues. You are the liaison between customer and development team, but your state of mind is that of a “I’ll try to fix it myself” type. Are you passionate about helping people and looking for a very diverse job, then don’t hesitate to apply!
What you'll be doing
- You will work closely with customer support/success to troubleshoot and address our customers’ queries regarding functional and technical issues with Apicbase;
- You are able to efficiently identify the cause of an issue, and are able to present a suitable solution, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues (e.g diagnosing problems with our HTTP REST API, 3rd party integrations having issues to send files to our FTP server, etc), even though you won’t always implement the solution yourselves.
- You will document identified issues and their solutions to help with future efforts;
- You will work closely together with the engineering team;
- Together with our engineers you will solve more complex issues that could involve our business domain.
Who are you?
- Experience of at least 1 year working with technical support or IT related activity;
- Bachelor in IT is a plus;
- Experience with Python/Django is a plus;
- You know about API’s and can help with customer queries about our API endpoints.
- You can write database queries to more deeply diagnose technical issues
- Good English skills;
- Good communication skills.
What do we offer?
- A full time and varied job at a well-funded, successful and fast-growing scale-up;
- Working in a company-culture with ownership, responsibility and accountability;
- Being part of a young, flexible and dynamic team that builds together the future of Apicbase;
- The time to learn and master state-of-the-art technologies;
- An attractive and competitive salary.