At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
You are ready, if you ...
- want to share our passion for mixing logistics spot market data science with behavioral science to create a unique software for market advantage of our customers
- would feel comfortable working in fully remote distributed team, 100% from home-office
- are quick to adapt and keen to learn
- would like to overtake responsibility for security, reliability and efficiency of our platform
- can offer experience in writing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) in an AWS cloud-based environment via an infrastructure CI/CD pipeline
- are confident in Terraform coding and deployment, Git and Jenkins are your daily tools, Docker is nice to have
- have very good knowledge of AWS IAM, Security Groups, VPCs, etc
Our TNX team is ready and waiting with ...
- trust in you, that you can assure reliability, and efficiency of our platform, especially through a large amount of automation work and continuous improvement of our services
- by developing Infrastructure as Code whilst managing highly available, large scale production
- systems running on AWS
- focus on integration projects across other areas of the business and building all services for the application development team to host software on and create pipelines to automate, update and deploy
- an opportunity for a close international collaboration with your colleagues worldwide
- a quickly growing team with potential for your professional and personal development
- friendly recruitment process giving you a chance to get to know us as well as show your knowledge and skills
Germany, Poland, USA, Singapore, Russia, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, UK, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Latvia, Finland, Slovakia, New Zealand