The Web Manager is a new role in SOCi’s Marketing Operations team, where you will be able to bring in your passion and experience to make an immediate impact. The ideal candidate is ready to bring in their expertise with website development, optimization, conversion, and analytics and demonstrate their leadership.
What You'll Do:
- Take over full Wordpress site ownership from external agencies, while leveraging their development resources as needed on a project basis.
- Optimize site performance, and design and implement A/B tests to improve site conversion.
- Team with our SEO experts and content marketers to implement changes that will improve SEO performance.
- Develop new site pages for product launches, working collaboratively with the content marketing and product marketing teams.
- Partner with campaign managers at every level - from ideation, wireframe, testing, execution, and reporting - to launch marketing campaign web projects.
- Develop standard operational processes for campaign managers to add content and publish new pages using existing templates and do QA testing.
- Lead the content and conversation flows for web chatbot.
- Troubleshoot website issues.
- Ensure website compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Deliver monthly and quarterly reporting, strategy, and budget recommendations.
What You'll Bring:
- Expertise with WordPress.
- Experience with analytics and testing tools, including Google Analytics. We’ll lean on your recommendations on the best tools to bring our site’s performance to the next level.
- Best practices for user design and conversion optimization
- A vision for and experience with managing and optimizing chatbot technology platforms
- Excellent organization, process planning, and process documentation is preferred.
We know that confidence and the imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting stellar candidates. With that in mind, please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.